We built Suite to free up your time for the most important thing—creating art!
It has been over two years since our initial product launch and the problems we’re solving are more prevalent now than ever before. Our promise is to continue innovating and crafting solutions to the most challenging problems you face. We hear you and we are here to help!
What is Suite?
Suite is your production studio—accessible anytime, anywhere in the world with infinite scalability to match the demands of your production workload. It’s your files, your computers and your team of creatives available from any location with an internet connection. Suite is flexible and scalable, depending on the scope of your work, and it supercharges your computing power up to 8 GPUs, 768 GB of RAM and 192 CPU cores. Simply put, Suite is your studio on steroids.
Why does it exist?
Suite is built to improve the post production workflow from “cut” to delivery. Our mission? To eliminate the time creative teams spend on non-creative sh*t. We see replacing hardware, shipping drives, configuring servers etc. as slow, unwieldy time wasters that have no place in the modern age of video post production. We’ll do everything in our power to make these inefficiencies as obsolete as editing films with scissors and tape.
How does this change the future of post production?
Right now, I see post production as an art form with damning constraints. When those limitations are removed, anything is possible and creativity comes more freely. The world is a better place when artists have the tools they need to fully express their visions—in video production, we’re eliminating those hardships to empower creative teams to get back to making art.
What do you love about Suite?
I love the problem. I know that may sound weird, but my teammates would adamantly agree. We're OBSESSED with the issues faced by these creative teams and we are committed to solving them. This isn't spilled milk or a runny nose: The archaic workflows that plague the post production industry cause massive problems that affect the daily working lives of some of the most creative, interesting and hard-working people on Earth. I am lucky enough to be on the team building the solutions for these teams, and prepping the industry for future success.
What comes next for Suite?
Since launching in 2021, Suite has been blessed with an honest and communicative user-base. Our customers provide unfiltered feedback: the things they like, the things they don’t, the features they want to see and the additional problems these studios continue to face on a day-to-day basis—problems that need solutions. Taking all of our client and user feedback into close consideration, we’re working tirelessly behind the scenes to provide answers. Here’s some insight into the Suite’s upcoming changes:
- Archival Storage - Suite is building an easy, affordable and safe way to hold onto your data long after a project is complete. Your team will able to say “so long” to the library of unsightly hard drives you currently have scattered around your studio.
- Permissions and security - Suite will offer studio leads and team managers more ability to apply permissions across every aspect of your team’s workflow. From files to workstations, your projects will only be available to those editors granted specific access.
- How do I integrate Suite with my media library? - Suite will integrate with your already-in-place media storage solutions, so your team can get right to editing. Whether your studio utilizes a media asset manager or on-premise NAS storage, our product will offer plug-and-play simplicity between storage solutions.
- Upload links and download links - Simply (and securely) share folder-specific links to collaborators to directly upload raw assets and final cuts, respectively, to and from your Suite account. Suite’s workstations already provide increased visibility between creatives; this update takes that connectivity to the next level.
- Easily clone workstations - We’ll be prepping up a new feature that allows Suite admins to load one workstation with the applications, plugins, folder organization, etc. that they desire, which can then be duplicated as many times as you need. Imagine not having to start from scratch every time you want to setup a new computer for a project…
Keep the feedback coming!
Lots of work to do…
Co-Founder & CPO